Effective communication is universally regarded as a key ingredient of success. Yet there are many teams that suffer from some form of communication deficit.
Who Should Attend:
- Teams looking to create a dynamic working relationship
- Leaders and managers working to foster open and productive relationships
½ day – 1 day
Effective communication is universally regarded as a key ingredient of success. Yet there are many teams that suffer from some form of communication deficit. This workshop explores the role of communication within and between teams and team members, individual’s preferred styles of communication.
- Understand the process of communication and the factors that prevent teams from communicating effectively
- Identify participants’ preferred style of communication
- Develop the skill of communicating
- Explore the role of active listening
- Explore the impact of non-verbal communication
- Identify ways to break down communication barriers
- Acquire the ability to open a discussion
- Identify ways to manage conflict